Frequently asked questions

HomeFAQsHow do I advise Infratil of a change of address or…

How do I advise Infratil of a change of address or bank account details?

Investors should address questions relating to the payment of dividends or Interest or changes of address to Infratil’s share & bond registrar, Link Market Services Limited.

Link Market Services New Zealand +64 (9) 375 5998.

Email Address:

To view your investment portfolio including transactions, supplying your e-mail address for electronic communication, changing your address, and updating your payment instructions please visit:

Trustpower Wellington Airport Infratil Property Australian Social Infrastructure Partners RetireAustralia CDC Data Centres Vodafone New Zealand Qscan Tilt Renewables Longroad  Galileo Green Energy GmbH