HomeInfratil News2018Takeover of King Country Energy Limited is complete

‹ Back to All Infratil News

Takeover of King Country Energy Limited is complete

29 Mar 2018

Trustpower Limited (Trustpower) and King Country Electric Power Trust (KCEPT), today assumed full control of King Country Energy Limited (KCE).

This is the outcome of a joint venture (JV) takeover made by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trustpower and KCEPT, initiated in December 2017, that sought to acquire the balance of KCE’s ordinary shares at $5 per share. Trustpower now controls 80% of KCE, with KCEPT controlling the remaining 20%.

The parties have initiated the sale of KCE’s retail business to Trustpower.

Kevin Palmer 
Chief Financial Officer 

Trustpower Limited

Trustpower Wellington Airport Infratil Property RetireAustralia CDC Data Centres Vodafone New Zealand Qscan Pacific Radiology Kao Data Longroad  Galileo Green Energy GmbH Gurīn Energy