Infratil 2022 Investor Day
Infratil has this morning released the presentation material for its annual Investor Day, which this year is fully virtual. Presentations will be recorded during the day and will be available to view on www.infratil.com after the event.
Infratil's objective is to keep its stakeholders well informed about how its businesses are performing and how their delivery of strategic objectives is progressing.
Management will provide an update on Infratil's portfolio strategy, as well as providing views on the near-term outlook. There will also be a number of presentations from senior executives at Infratil’s portfolio businesses, including Longroad Energy, CDC Data Centres, Vodafone.
Infratil has also narrowed its Proportionate EBITDAF guidance range for the year ended 31 March 2022 to $500 million to $520 million (previously $500-$530 million).
Any enquiries should be directed to:
Mark Flesher, Investor Relations, Infratil Limited
- Infratil Investor Day 2022 - Vodafone (PDF, 2.53MB)
- Infratil Investor Day 2022 - Sector and Asset Overviews (PDF, 11.94MB)
- Infratil Investor Day 2022 - Portfolio Update and Growth Outlook (PDF, 1.48MB)
- Infratil Investor Day 2022 - Longroad Energy (PDF, 2.52MB)
- Infratil Investor Day 2022 - CDC Data Centres (PDF, 4.50MB)