Infratil Limited and all its related entities (IFT, we or our) are committed to protecting individuals' privacy in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. Our website uses technologies that enhance user friendliness and engagement, to keep the website operating as smoothly as possible and to provide web services and functionalities for each visitor. Examples of these technologies are cookies, pixel tags, local storage and scripts (referred to here as "cookies"). This helps us provide you with a good experience, improve our service, and to personalise ads and content to you while you use the website.
You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most website. However, having cookies switched on should allow for a smoother and more tailored browsing experiences, and is required for certain parts of the websites' functionality. In the majority of cases, a cookie does not provide us with any personal information.
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device, which is like computer memory.
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by our website domain). These enable us to operate our website and services efficiently and to track the patterns of behaviour of our website users.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie. These enable third party features or functionality within our website, such as site analytics, advertising and social media features. We do not control how these third parties use your information, nor do we retain access to the information collected by third party cookies. The information is controlled wholly by that third party and is subject to their own policies.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie. They allow us to collect and analyse traffic and use of our website, and generally monitor the system and improve operating performance. These will not be automatically deleted when the browser is closed, but they are stored by the browser and remain valid until their set expiry date, unless deleted by the user prior to this.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session, such as managing registration/login and access to reserved features. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the website is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the website that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the website
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
When do we require your consent?
Cookies which are essential for an online service (e.g. for security) do not require your consent.
For other non-essential cookies, e.g. performance cookies, however, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by continuing to use our website, or by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you can do this by clearing your browser/cache/history and resubmit your cookie preferences upon your return to this website. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the website.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies from your browsers
Most web browsers will allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require.
You can reject all cookies (except strictly necessary cookies) in case you prefer not to receive them, and you can have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. You can delete the cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed. Disabling cookies may, however, prevent some web services (including on our website) from working correctly. Please be aware that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website and it is possible then that you will not have access to some of the features on the website.
To disable cookies, or to receive a warning whenever cookies are being used, you have to adjust your browser settings. You can adjust your browser settings to delete certain cookies. Visit the "help" section of your browser for how to manage your cookie settings, or follow the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/secure-private-browser
Do Not Track. Currently, our systems do not recognise browser “do-not-track” requests. You can, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We require statistical information about the usage of our websites to design them to be user-friendly and improve our services. For this purpose, we use the web analysis tool described in this section below. The usage profiles created by this tool using cookies or by evaluating so-called server log files (see above) are not combined with personal data; in particular, the tool anonymizes IP addresses upon collection.
The following section contains information on the tool provider and how you are able to object to the collection and processing of data by the tool. Please note that the tool may use so-called opt out cookies in order to remember your objection. You can generally avoid the creation of usage profiles by generally deactivating cookie usage.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found here
or https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/ Should you wish to opt out of thus after having opted in please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
|Type of cookies||Domain / Provider||Duration|
|Performance cookies: these are used for web analytics to track website usage, page visits and monitor visitor trends over time. The information collected is limited to managing the performance and design of the website.||_ga||infratil.com||2 years|