Infratil 2023 Investor Day
Infratil has this morning released the presentation material for its annual Investor Day. Presentations will be recorded during the day and will be available to view on https://infratil.com/for-investors/reports-results-meetings-investor-days/ after the event.
Infratil's objective is to keep its stakeholders well informed about how its businesses are performing and how their delivery of strategic objectives is progressing.
Management will provide an update on Infratil's portfolio strategy, as well as providing views on the near-term outlook. There will also be a number of presentations from senior executives at Infratil’s portfolio businesses, including Qscan Group, RHCNZ Medical Imaging, Longroad Energy, CDC Data Centres, and Vodafone (One NZ).
Infratil has also narrowed its Proportionate EBITDAF guidance range for the year ended 31 March 2023 to $520 million to $535 million (previously $510 to $540 million).
Any enquiries should be directed to:
Any investor enquiries should be directed to:
- 1. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Portfolio Update & Outlook (PDF, 1.88MB)
- 2. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Sector Overviews (PDF, 2.36MB)
- 3. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - CDC Data Centres Update (PDF, 1.13MB)
- 4. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Longroad Energy Update (PDF, 3.14MB)
- 5. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Manawa Energy Update (PDF, 1.48MB)
- 6. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Qscan Group Update (PDF, 1.39MB)
- 7. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - RetireAustralia Update (PDF, 416.85KB)
- 8. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - RHCNZ Medical Imaging Update (PDF, 765.76KB)
- 9. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Vodafone Update (PDF, 1.42MB)
- 10. Infratil Investor Day 2023 - Wellington Airport Update (PDF, 1.27MB)